Pakistan Parents Alliance is a group of parents representing parents of Public and Private school going children of Islamabad and working on the following agenda since 2014;
1. Autonomous regulatory oversight of education sector; fee, curriculum, standards, facilities.
2. Implementing educational reforms in public and pvt schools for consistent learning outcomes and making quality education affordable.
3. Implementation of PEIRA rules 2016, fee of Rs 8,350/- till F.Sc. and Rs 12,525/- till A levels.
4. Institutional capacity building, Advocacy, Technical support to implementing partners.
5. Guidance and awareness raising of governing laws, child rights and PEIRA rules among parents.
We are working at National level with educational stakeholders (local & Internationals)/ teams in Islamabad, Parents in Sindh (ASPA) and Punjab (PSPA) to drive our reforms agenda across Pakistan.